The K308TH Temperature and Humidity sensor is developed and manufactured by Kintech Engineering specifically for wind & solar resource assessment applications. It’s a solid and highly reliable PT1000 (Class A) temperature sensor offering a measurement accuracy of ±0.3ºC at 20ºC combined with a highly stable humidity sensor with direct transducer output.
Note: The sensor has been fully tested and validated by The Energy Research Office (EPE) for use in Brazil and is listed in the AMA program.
- High accuracy PT1000 (class A) temperature sensor
- Stable humidity sensor with direct transducer output
- Very low power consumption
- Signal integrity guaranteed at hub height measurements thanks to its highly buffered output adequate for long cables
- Strong aluminum sensor housing
- Double louvred high impact U.V stable polycarbonate radiation plates with matt black undersides that reduce solar radiation influxes
- Durable white polyester powder coating
Wind resource assessment, solar resource assessment, solar PV monitoring. The sensor output is used for energy density calculations, monitoring air temperature, calculating atmospheric stability conditions, and identifying icing conditions in cold climates.