You wanted a cost-effective cup anemometer without compromising on precision and data quality? You got it. We are announcing our new cup anemometer, the K620A.
With our 20-year experience in the design and manufacturing of instrumentation for wind & solar resource assessment, this is another step in our efforts to offer a wide range of high-quality instruments and services that meet the needs of our global customers.
- Individual factory wind tunnel calibration 4-16 m/s (Measnet recommended measurement range)
- The K620A anemometer is a cost-effective sensor
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminium
- Resistant injection molded polycarbonate cups
- Manufactured in the European Union
- Highly resistant ball bearings
- Easy assembly plug
- Low level AC sine wave output signal (no power consumption)
- Optional three-per-box packaging. Ensures safe and cost-effective transportation.
Wind resource assessment, solar resource assessment, solar monitoring, meteorology and environmental monitoring.
For more information about the K620A Cup Anemometer please contact our sales team on:
email@example.com or +34 976 221 789
About Kintech Engineering
At Kintech Engineering we develop and manufacture segment leading data acquisition systems and sensors for wind & solar resource assessment. Our systems are used globally by industry professionals to acquire high accuracy data for optimal project development.