Kintech Engineering’s solar monitoring system is a comprehensive measurement solution for post-construction monitoring of utility-scale photovoltaic projects with complete data integration into the plants SCADA system.
The system uses the highly reliable Orbit 360 Premium data acquisition system, designed to retrieve data from a variety of digital and analog sensors, enabling the user to evaluate the exact efficiency of the PV solar plant.
- Full compliance with IEC-61724-1 Part 1: monitoring
- Highly versatile solution with optional add on sensors
- Can be connected with up to 3 SCADA systems simultaneously
- 1 second data backup available to fill SCADA gaps
- Primary power supply using the (90 to 230Vac) from the solar power plant and auxiliary 12V solar powered as backup (5 to 30Vdc)
- Plug and play solution including metal enclosure equipped with overvoltage as well as differential and thermomagnetic protection.
- Very low overall power consumption fully functional with a small solar panel
- Redundant mobile internet connectivity (SIM card and 2 years data plan included) for remote access to settings and historical data even through app
Taking advantage of 20 years of expertise in remote data acquisition systems, we have put together a complete high precision solar monitoring system that is easy to install and operate.
The monitoring system is specifically designed for solar PV plants, providing a comprehensive environmental monitoring solution for users with a variety of sensors, including GHI, DNI, albedo, temperature and humidity, wind direction, wind speed, and back-of-module temperature, 0.2mm resolution precipitation sensor etc.