The body is made of high quality anodized aluminium and the cups are made of resistant polycarbonate and supplied with a factory calibration with wind speeds between 4-16 m/s in accordance with Measnet recommendations. The anemometer can be supplied with a Measnet calibration.
- Individual factory wind tunnel calibration 4-16 m/s (Measnet recommended measurement range)
- The K620A anemometer is a cost-effective sensor
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminium
- Resistant injection molded polycarbonate cups
- Manufactured in the European Union
- Highly resistant ball bearings
- Easy assembly plug
- Low level AC sine wave output signal (no power consumption)
- Optional three-per-box packaging. Ensures safe and cost-effective transportation.
It is designed for mounting on 25 mm (or 1’’) diameter tube.
Wind resource assessment, solar resource assessment, solar monitoring, meteorology and environmental monitoring.