The cup anemometer is optimized for best possible dynamic behavior even at high turbulence intensity and has minimal over-speeding while having a very low starting value.
- Horizontal component of the wind speed with pressure compensation
- Horizontal component of the wind speed with no pressure compensation
- Absolute and relative air pressure
- Inclination angle between the X-axis and horizontal (tilt)
- Vibration measurements (X, Y axis)
The cup anemometer is supplied with a Measnet calibration certificate and is fully compatible with the Orbit 360 Premium data logger.
For winter operation Advanced X cup anemometer (version 4.3352.00.400) is equipped with an electronically regulated heating. This heating can alternatively be controlled remotely via the Orbit 360 data logger.
The Thies First Class Advanced X is classified according to the latest IEC standard IEC61400-12-1 Ed.2.